Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Trainers

Resources About Animal Training & Animal Care

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Animal Trainer Store
Animal Trainers Store.

Latest topics
» getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm by darren01

» water buffallo training begins
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm by darren01

» Birds being used as Advertising Baits (Not really a lost and found post)
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 am by virginiayoung

» Dog Obedience Training Lessons for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open and Utility
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm by oberholzer

» Natural Remedy for People and Pets link Exchange
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am by goodluckjohnathan

» The Power of Positive Horse Training: Saying Yes to Your Horse (Howell Equestrian Library)
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm by musuoka

» Hunting Dog Found. In Bahar Ic-Caghaq
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Click & Easy: Clicker Training for Dogs
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» Falconry red tailed hawk training
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am by Admin

» Training birds of prey at the Little Rock Zoo
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Albino Alligator Shifting
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Fresh Water Crocodile Training
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Target Training Monitors
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training Pointing Dogs
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training: Spaniels and Retrievers (Gun Dog Training)
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 am by Admin

» Puppy Housetraining:The Ultimate Guide – 2nd Edition
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» 7 Days to a House Trained Dog
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am by Admin

» BASIC DOG TRAINING
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am by Admin

» HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO COME TO YOU
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am by Admin

» Professional Dog Training "Made Easy"
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am by Admin

» AGGRESSIVE DOG “Causes & Solutions”
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am by Admin

» Viewing Hidden Links
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm by Admin

» Miguel Presentation
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am by Admin

» German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 am by Admin

» Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am by Admin

» Rescuing Rover: A First Aid and Disaster Guide for Dog Owners
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am by Admin

» House Cat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am by Admin

» Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am by Admin

» Dog Owner’s Home VETERINARY Handbook
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am by Admin

» Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am by Admin

» Yorkshire Terrier Lovers Training Guide
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» Fresh water aquarium for dummies
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am by Admin

» Teach Your Dog 100 English Words
How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

How Can I get My Bird To Love Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

How Can I get My Bird To Love Me Empty
PostSubject: How Can I get My Bird To Love Me   How Can I get My Bird To Love Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 am

Thanks for downloading this Behavioral Problems E-Book. In this book I will cover with
you how I fixed our birds behavioral problems, and I will also cover with you tips that
many other people have sent to me with how they fixed their birds problems. I will
address the main causes of most problems, and offer multiple solutions.
Keep in mind that birds are complex creatures and a one answer fits all sort of book is
impossible to write. So I will try to give you many different solutions to key parrot
problems, and it will be up to you to implement these to see which methods pertain to
your bird and work best for you.
Before I dig into how to help cure some of your bird’s problems I want to tell you my
personal favorite solution to parrot problems. Trick Training! I have found that training
your parrots to perform tricks, builds their trust in you and builds up their confidence.
Trick training is the difference between a parrot that runs because it doesn’t want out of
his cage, to a parrot that runs to you to get and learn a new trick.

Back to top Go down
http://astore.amazon.com/michsarlwebs-20

Page 1 of 1