Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Trainers

Resources About Animal Training & Animal Care

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Animal Trainer Store
Animal Trainers Store.

Latest topics
» getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm by darren01

» water buffallo training begins
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm by darren01

» Birds being used as Advertising Baits (Not really a lost and found post)
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 am by virginiayoung

» Dog Obedience Training Lessons for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open and Utility
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm by oberholzer

» Natural Remedy for People and Pets link Exchange
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am by goodluckjohnathan

» The Power of Positive Horse Training: Saying Yes to Your Horse (Howell Equestrian Library)
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm by musuoka

» Hunting Dog Found. In Bahar Ic-Caghaq
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Click & Easy: Clicker Training for Dogs
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» Falconry red tailed hawk training
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am by Admin

» Training birds of prey at the Little Rock Zoo
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Albino Alligator Shifting
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Fresh Water Crocodile Training
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Target Training Monitors
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training Pointing Dogs
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training: Spaniels and Retrievers (Gun Dog Training)
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 am by Admin

» Puppy Housetraining:The Ultimate Guide – 2nd Edition
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» 7 Days to a House Trained Dog
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am by Admin

» BASIC DOG TRAINING
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am by Admin

» HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO COME TO YOU
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am by Admin

» Professional Dog Training "Made Easy"
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am by Admin

» AGGRESSIVE DOG “Causes & Solutions”
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am by Admin

» Viewing Hidden Links
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm by Admin

» Miguel Presentation
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am by Admin

» German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 am by Admin

» Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am by Admin

» Rescuing Rover: A First Aid and Disaster Guide for Dog Owners
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am by Admin

» House Cat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am by Admin

» Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am by Admin

» Dog Owner’s Home VETERINARY Handbook
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am by Admin

» Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am by Admin

» Yorkshire Terrier Lovers Training Guide
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» Fresh water aquarium for dummies
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am by Admin

» Teach Your Dog 100 English Words
Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems Empty
PostSubject: Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems   Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 am

Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems

Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Vol. 2: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems 000b1a36_medium

Wiley-Blackwell | 2001 | ISBN: 0813828686 | PDF | 328 pages | 1.63 MB

Handbook complete in three volumes. Volume two covers history of applied dog behavior and training; behavioral assessment; fears and phobias; attachment, separation, and related disorders; excessive behavior; aggressive behavior; intraspecific and territorial aggression; social competition; appetite and elimination problems, and cynopraxis.

From the Back Cover
andbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training, Volume Two: Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems is a definitive handbook for dog trainers, behaviorists, breeders, veterinarians, and others who have a serious interest in dog behavior and training. Readers will benefit from the author's twenty-five years of study and experience with dogs as a behavioral consultant and trainer.
The vast majority of dogs exhibit at least one undesirable habit. Most of these problems are responsive to remedial training and brief counseling. However, some behavior problems are the result of a more complex etiology involving adverse emotional influences, cognitive disturbances, or pervasive behavioral disorganization. If not properly identified and treated, such problems may lead to the dog being removed from the home or euthanized.

Volume 2 of Handbook of Applied Dog Behavior and Training explores the collective causes underlying the development of serous adjustment problems in dogs. Coupled with Volume 1: Adaptation and Learning, Volume 2 provides a comprehensive theoretical and practical framework for understanding the development and treatment of behavior problems.
The focus of Volume 2 is to present and evaluate the relevant applied and scientific literature, with the goals of clarifying what is known about the etiology of dog behavior problems and highlighting what yet remains to be learned. In addition, the author introduces several alternative ways for analyzing and understanding the etiology of behavior problems. Topics covered in depth include:

* History of applied dog behavior

* Behavioral etiology and assessment

* Fear, anxiety, and phobias

* Separation-related problems

* Compulsive behavior problems

* Hyperactivity

* Dominance, territorial and fear-related aggression

* Appetitive and elimination problems

Back to top Go down
http://astore.amazon.com/michsarlwebs-20

Page 1 of 1