Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Trainers

Resources About Animal Training & Animal Care

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Animal Trainer Store
Animal Trainers Store.

Latest topics
» getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm by darren01

» water buffallo training begins
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm by darren01

» Birds being used as Advertising Baits (Not really a lost and found post)
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 am by virginiayoung

» Dog Obedience Training Lessons for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open and Utility
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm by oberholzer

» Natural Remedy for People and Pets link Exchange
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am by goodluckjohnathan

» The Power of Positive Horse Training: Saying Yes to Your Horse (Howell Equestrian Library)
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm by musuoka

» Hunting Dog Found. In Bahar Ic-Caghaq
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Click & Easy: Clicker Training for Dogs
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» Falconry red tailed hawk training
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am by Admin

» Training birds of prey at the Little Rock Zoo
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Albino Alligator Shifting
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Fresh Water Crocodile Training
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Target Training Monitors
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training Pointing Dogs
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training: Spaniels and Retrievers (Gun Dog Training)
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 am by Admin

» Puppy Housetraining:The Ultimate Guide – 2nd Edition
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» 7 Days to a House Trained Dog
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am by Admin

» BASIC DOG TRAINING
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am by Admin

» HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO COME TO YOU
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am by Admin

» Professional Dog Training "Made Easy"
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am by Admin

» AGGRESSIVE DOG “Causes & Solutions”
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am by Admin

» Viewing Hidden Links
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm by Admin

» Miguel Presentation
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am by Admin

» German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 am by Admin

» Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am by Admin

» Rescuing Rover: A First Aid and Disaster Guide for Dog Owners
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am by Admin

» House Cat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am by Admin

» Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am by Admin

» Dog Owner’s Home VETERINARY Handbook
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am by Admin

» Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am by Admin

» Yorkshire Terrier Lovers Training Guide
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» Fresh water aquarium for dummies
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am by Admin

» Teach Your Dog 100 English Words
getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

getting a water buffallo to walk backwards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darren01

getting a water buffallo to walk backwards Empty
PostSubject: getting a water buffallo to walk backwards   getting a water buffallo to walk backwards I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm

hi,,,im trying to train a water buffallo to back up without lowering his head in the charge position,,,,,im using sweet potato for treats and he loves the stuff,,any ideas????
Back to top Go down

getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
Page 1 of 1