Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Trainers

Resources About Animal Training & Animal Care

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Animal Trainer Store
Animal Trainers Store.

Latest topics
» getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm by darren01

» water buffallo training begins
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm by darren01

» Birds being used as Advertising Baits (Not really a lost and found post)
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 am by virginiayoung

» Dog Obedience Training Lessons for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open and Utility
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm by oberholzer

» Natural Remedy for People and Pets link Exchange
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am by goodluckjohnathan

» The Power of Positive Horse Training: Saying Yes to Your Horse (Howell Equestrian Library)
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm by musuoka

» Hunting Dog Found. In Bahar Ic-Caghaq
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Click & Easy: Clicker Training for Dogs
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» Falconry red tailed hawk training
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am by Admin

» Training birds of prey at the Little Rock Zoo
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Albino Alligator Shifting
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Fresh Water Crocodile Training
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Target Training Monitors
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training Pointing Dogs
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training: Spaniels and Retrievers (Gun Dog Training)
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 am by Admin

» Puppy Housetraining:The Ultimate Guide – 2nd Edition
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» 7 Days to a House Trained Dog
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am by Admin

» BASIC DOG TRAINING
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am by Admin

» HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO COME TO YOU
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am by Admin

» Professional Dog Training "Made Easy"
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am by Admin

» AGGRESSIVE DOG “Causes & Solutions”
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am by Admin

» Viewing Hidden Links
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm by Admin

» Miguel Presentation
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am by Admin

» German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 am by Admin

» Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am by Admin

» Rescuing Rover: A First Aid and Disaster Guide for Dog Owners
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am by Admin

» House Cat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am by Admin

» Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am by Admin

» Dog Owner’s Home VETERINARY Handbook
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am by Admin

» Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am by Admin

» Yorkshire Terrier Lovers Training Guide
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» Fresh water aquarium for dummies
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am by Admin

» Teach Your Dog 100 English Words
ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training Empty
PostSubject: ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training   ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 pm

ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training 8ei8411

Author : Steven Applebaum
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Howell Book House; 1 edition (December 29, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0764567225
ASIN: B003D3OFKW

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

With the proliferation of titles in the market today, why another book on pet dog training? Because most of them sound wonderful, but don't work! And the dogs being trained often develop problems as a result. Frustrated pet owners are looking for practical, humane answers -- that provide results.
The experienced approach contained in The ABC Practical Training Guide has proven itself with over 40,000 dog owners across the United States and Canada who have found their answers "as simple as ABC."

From the Back Cover

Dog Training That Works--as Simple as ABC! If you’re a dog owner, you’re already a trainer. From the moment you bring your dog home, you’re teaching him how to behave--and, without realizing it, you could be instilling undesirable behaviors that have to be unlearned. Now, there’s a simple, no-nonsense way to effectively and humanely train your pet--and get the right results. In ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training, Steven Appelbaum, an expert with over 25 years of professional experience training thousands of dogs and hundreds of professional dog trainers, shares his secrets to help you get your dog to behave--giving you tried, true, and tested techniques that work.
Focused on the strength of rewarding appropriate behavior, Appelbaum passionately relates a sensitive, user-friendly approach that strengthens the canine/human bond. He explains how to quickly establish a training program that prevents problems before they occur--and how, by following a few fundamental principles, you can make your new companion a comfortable member of your family. You’ll discover:

The basics of how your dog learns
Positive ways to address behavior problems, such as jumping, nipping, chewing, house soiling, digging, and barking
How to establish obedience off-leash, inside the house and out
What "pack theory" is--explained in a way that finally makes sense
Where correction can have a place in dog training
How to find a professional trainer who is right for you and your dog
Complete with an Internet guide to sites on everything from pet supplies and dog parks to boarding kennels and veterinarians, the ABC Practical Guide to Dog Training truly makes training your four-legged friend as simple as ABC!

Back to top Go down
http://astore.amazon.com/michsarlwebs-20

Page 1 of 1