Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting the Animal Trainers Forum.

To be able to view the full content of this forum please register for FREE. Before posting read the forum rules. For issues contant the forum admin.

Support this forum by telling you frinds and contacts about us.
Animal Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Trainers

Resources About Animal Training & Animal Care

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Animal Trainer Store
Animal Trainers Store.

Latest topics
» getting a water buffallo to walk backwards
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm by darren01

» water buffallo training begins
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:36 pm by darren01

» Birds being used as Advertising Baits (Not really a lost and found post)
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:32 am by virginiayoung

» Dog Obedience Training Lessons for Novice, Graduate Novice, Open and Utility
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm by oberholzer

» Natural Remedy for People and Pets link Exchange
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 am by goodluckjohnathan

» The Power of Positive Horse Training: Saying Yes to Your Horse (Howell Equestrian Library)
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm by musuoka

» Hunting Dog Found. In Bahar Ic-Caghaq
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am by Admin

» Click & Easy: Clicker Training for Dogs
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» Falconry red tailed hawk training
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 am by Admin

» Training birds of prey at the Little Rock Zoo
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Albino Alligator Shifting
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:51 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Fresh Water Crocodile Training
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining.Com Target Training Monitors
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 am by Admin

» ReptileTraining
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training Pointing Dogs
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:45 am by Admin

» Gun-Dog Training: Spaniels and Retrievers (Gun Dog Training)
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 am by Admin

» Puppy Housetraining:The Ultimate Guide – 2nd Edition
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» 7 Days to a House Trained Dog
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am by Admin

» BASIC DOG TRAINING
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 am by Admin

» HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO COME TO YOU
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am by Admin

» Professional Dog Training "Made Easy"
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 am by Admin

» AGGRESSIVE DOG “Causes & Solutions”
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am by Admin

» Viewing Hidden Links
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm by Admin

» Miguel Presentation
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am by Admin

» German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 am by Admin

» Cat Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am by Admin

» Rescuing Rover: A First Aid and Disaster Guide for Dog Owners
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am by Admin

» House Cat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am by Admin

» Horse Owner's Veterinary Handbook
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am by Admin

» Dog Owner’s Home VETERINARY Handbook
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am by Admin

» Grooming Manual for the Dog and Cat
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am by Admin

» Yorkshire Terrier Lovers Training Guide
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Admin

» Fresh water aquarium for dummies
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am by Admin

» Teach Your Dog 100 English Words
Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST Empty
PostSubject: Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST   Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.

•Forum Language.
The official language to be used with all postings is English (To facilitate the understand of each others).

•Search Before Posting.
N.B.1. If you accidentaly make a duplicate post, no problem feel free to contact moderators to delete the duplicated thread.

N.B.2. If you make frequent duplication, you will recieve infractions .

•Thank you posting.
- If you want to say (Thank you), just press the button (You will find it at lower left of each post) (See this tutorial).

- It is forbidden to make meaningless posts like "Thankssssssssss" or "thnx " or any post like.

- Member who will make meaningless post, will recieve infractions .

- We welcome any post have an info or experience or anything have a meaning.

•Hide your links.
- Hide you links, so that members can't see it until press the button, this enable us & you to see how many members get use of your thread.

- Each "thank" you recieve add to you 10 reputations.

- As thanks & reputation increases, we will give you more advantages

•VIP Membership.
- Never ask for it, otherwise you will recieve infractions .

- Fact eachone must know: No one of the present VIP members ask for it, but I ask them.

- We watching all members and faithful & active one will take this membership.

- However, if you have an exclusive resource, and want to be posted in VIP area contact me & I will put this in consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://astore.amazon.com/michsarlwebs-20

Important. READ FORUM RULES FIRST
Page 1 of 1